Page 2 of 3

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:43 am
by ATX Cobalt
That would be fun, we like cruising around the lake. Yes, we are down the first cove on the left before you get to the dam.

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:43 pm
by liquid
Welcome ATX. Congratulations on the upgrade... and the boat as well.

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm
by Bobo87
Another “Howdy” ATX com the Houston area. Love Lake Travis. Driller is the resident expert for Travis. Looks like you got a great deal! Make sure you get your second battery and conditioning/charger installed if you don’t already have them onboard. Driller forced me to do to it so only fair I pass the task along. 😂

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
by ATX Cobalt
Bobo87 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm Another “Howdy” ATX com the Houston area. Love Lake Travis. Driller is the resident expert for Travis. Looks like you got a great deal! Make sure you get your second battery and conditioning/charger installed if you don’t already have them onboard. Driller forced me to do to it so only fair I pass the task along. 😂
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to check that out. Do you have a brand recommendation?

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:51 pm
by Driller
Bobo87 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm Another “Howdy” ATX com the Houston area. Love Lake Travis. Driller is the resident expert for Travis. Looks like you got a great deal! Make sure you get your second battery and conditioning/charger installed if you don’t already have them onboard. Driller forced me to do to it so only fair I pass the task along. 😂
I think that "forced" might be a little strong. However, peer pressure can be a mightily influencing factor. I would not think of going out with a single battery. Even with a jump pack, too much can go wrong.

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 pm
by Driller
ATX Cobalt wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Bobo87 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm Another “Howdy” ATX com the Houston area. Love Lake Travis. Driller is the resident expert for Travis. Looks like you got a great deal! Make sure you get your second battery and conditioning/charger installed if you don’t already have them onboard. Driller forced me to do to it so only fair I pass the task along. 😂
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to check that out. Do you have a brand recommendation?
Check out this link:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1123&hilit=batteries#p25565

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:57 pm
by Driller
ATX Cobalt wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Bobo87 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm Another “Howdy” ATX com the Houston area. Love Lake Travis. Driller is the resident expert for Travis. Looks like you got a great deal! Make sure you get your second battery and conditioning/charger installed if you don’t already have them onboard. Driller forced me to do to it so only fair I pass the task along. 😂
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to check that out. Do you have a brand recommendation?
Check out this link:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1123&hilit=batteries#p25565

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:05 am
by Bobo87
Driller you are correct “forced “ is a bit strong but sound advice none the less. 😂

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:50 am
by ATX Cobalt
liquid wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:43 pm Welcome ATX. Congratulations on the upgrade... and the boat as well.
Thanks liquid!

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:45 pm
by ATX Cobalt
Driller wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 pm
ATX Cobalt wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Bobo87 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm Another “Howdy” ATX com the Houston area. Love Lake Travis. Driller is the resident expert for Travis. Looks like you got a great deal! Make sure you get your second battery and conditioning/charger installed if you don’t already have them onboard. Driller forced me to do to it so only fair I pass the task along. 😂
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to check that out. Do you have a brand recommendation?
Check out this link:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1123&hilit=batteries#p25565
Thanks for the links, I'll have you take a look at mine when we meet up on the lake. It appears I have a factory two battery setup.

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:18 am
by ATX Cobalt
Cleaning her up after a well used holiday weekend. Added a new flag pole as well.

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:35 pm
by Big Block Power
Congrats looks great. I loved my 200.

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:36 pm
by NautiGirl
Red boat club is really growing!

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:21 am
by ATX Cobalt
First water pic.

Re: Our new to us 2007 200

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:54 pm
by Driller
That boat is looking good ATX.