Page 2 of 3

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:19 pm
by cmattj
NautiGirl wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 pm
cmattj wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:08 pm Hey Chris .. Welcome from California. That is one Slick A25 .. Geeeze The Black boat Mafia force is strong here. That's a great boating lifestyle where you are and we looking forward to the pics of the area and the boating attractions that Cumberland is famous for!! :shock: :shock:
Got your beads ready Matt?!?!? Lololololol
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..... uh. Yes!

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm
by ajcampen
Welcome from Columbus Ohio. R u from Cincy? Also part of black boat mafia. I’ll include a pic of mine. I have been to Norris but not Cumberland. I need to get there.

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:49 pm
by Ytmsn
Welcome from Oklahoma Chris! Badass boat! And yesss...
Black Boats Matter!
She's big, black, and I like it!

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:26 am
by chrisjrockwell
ajcampen wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm Welcome from Columbus Ohio. R u from Cincy? Also part of black boat mafia. I’ll include a pic of mine. I have been to Norris but not Cumberland. I need to get there.
We live and work in Columbus as well! Sunbury area. Grew up boating at Alum Creek but we are hooked on Lake Cumberland now. Enjoyed a Norris too. You should meet us at the LC! Love your Cobalt.

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:32 am
by ajcampen
chrisjrockwell wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:26 am
ajcampen wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm Welcome from Columbus Ohio. R u from Cincy? Also part of black boat mafia. I’ll include a pic of mine. I have been to Norris but not Cumberland. I need to get there.
We live and work in Columbus as well! Sunbury area. Grew up boating at Alum Creek but we are hooked on Lake Cumberland now. Enjoyed a Norris too. You should meet us at the LC! Love your Cobalt.
Finally another Columbus member! Chris, glad to meet you! I work in Polaris and live in NA. I will meet u in lake Cumberland sometime in the near future. If you wanna do a little outing on alum let me know and I can host as your boat is at LC. We take lots of little trips during the summer and when we can’t home use alum. Hopefully put her in the water for first time in two weeks or so.

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:18 pm
by liquid
Big Block Power wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:18 pm Welcome from Wisconsin :-)
Man I remember the days I was the first one to reply now I'm almost last.lol
Welcome to the bad a$$ black boat club :-)
Welcome to the "used to be first but now last" club BB. :lol:

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:22 pm
by liquid
Oh man. I'm all in on the A25. I'd love to buy your boat off you in 3-4 years.

Welcome to the forum.

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:32 pm
by Ytmsn
Too late Liquid. When the surf baby Domino's you've already said you have an open checkbook!

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm
by Alaskabound
Another Ky. Welcome. We boat at Laurel Lake and store our boat Just a few miles as the crow flys from Woodson Bend, close to Grove Marina. We have spent many days on beautiful Lake Cumberland, putting in at Burnside Island. We had close friends that had a place at WB and even put our boat on the lift that launches the boats. Not fond of that! Ohio boaters have come to Cumberland and Laurel for many years. So welcome!

Dub

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:59 am
by chrisjrockwell
Alaskabound wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm Another Ky. Welcome. We boat at Laurel Lake and store our boat Just a few miles as the crow flys from Woodson Bend, close to Grove Marina. We have spent many days on beautiful Lake Cumberland, putting in at Burnside Island. We had close friends that had a place at WB and even put our boat on the lift that launches the boats. Not fond of that! Ohio boaters have come to Cumberland and Laurel for many years. So welcome!

Dub
Thanks for the welcome. Haven't been to Laurel yet. You are always welcome at Woodson Bend. We'll slip at Burnside. And Yes we did that terrifying cliff launcher once. Never again! Just a single cable between your boat and certain destruction. :shock:

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:47 pm
by liquid
Ytmsn wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:32 pm Too late Liquid. When the surf baby Domino's you've already said you have an open checkbook!
Why can't I have both?!?

I'll keep the 190 as well - some say it's the greatest boat ever crafted :lol:

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:23 pm
by Ytmsn
They told me the same thing about my 262. We must have bought her boats from the same salesman...

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:03 pm
by Alaskabound
Man, that guy gets around!

Dub

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:18 pm
by Ytmsn
He told you the same thing Dub? Amazing. That guy is good..

Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:02 am
by The La Salts
Welcome From Miami. Love the A series. All this lake action has got me anxious about planning a trip NW.