NautiGirl wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 pmGot your beads ready Matt?!?!? Lolololololcmattj wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:08 pm Hey Chris .. Welcome from California. That is one Slick A25 .. Geeeze The Black boat Mafia force is strong here. That's a great boating lifestyle where you are and we looking forward to the pics of the area and the boating attractions that Cumberland is famous for!!![]()
![]()
Hello from Lake Cumberland
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Welcome from Columbus Ohio. R u from Cincy? Also part of black boat mafia. I’ll include a pic of mine. I have been to Norris but not Cumberland. I need to get there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Welcome from Oklahoma Chris! Badass boat! And yesss...
Black Boats Matter!
She's big, black, and I like it!
Black Boats Matter!
She's big, black, and I like it!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
- chrisjrockwell
- Commander

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:19 pm
- Location: Lake Cumberland
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
We live and work in Columbus as well! Sunbury area. Grew up boating at Alum Creek but we are hooked on Lake Cumberland now. Enjoyed a Norris too. You should meet us at the LC! Love your Cobalt.ajcampen wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm Welcome from Columbus Ohio. R u from Cincy? Also part of black boat mafia. I’ll include a pic of mine. I have been to Norris but not Cumberland. I need to get there.
"Nessie"
2011 Cobalt A25
Lake Cumberland, KY
Columbus, Ohio
2011 Cobalt A25
Lake Cumberland, KY
Columbus, Ohio
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Finally another Columbus member! Chris, glad to meet you! I work in Polaris and live in NA. I will meet u in lake Cumberland sometime in the near future. If you wanna do a little outing on alum let me know and I can host as your boat is at LC. We take lots of little trips during the summer and when we can’t home use alum. Hopefully put her in the water for first time in two weeks or so.chrisjrockwell wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:26 amWe live and work in Columbus as well! Sunbury area. Grew up boating at Alum Creek but we are hooked on Lake Cumberland now. Enjoyed a Norris too. You should meet us at the LC! Love your Cobalt.ajcampen wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm Welcome from Columbus Ohio. R u from Cincy? Also part of black boat mafia. I’ll include a pic of mine. I have been to Norris but not Cumberland. I need to get there.
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Welcome to the "used to be first but now last" club BB.Big Block Power wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:18 pm Welcome from Wisconsin
Man I remember the days I was the first one to reply now I'm almost last.lol
Welcome to the bad a$$ black boat club![]()
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Oh man. I'm all in on the A25. I'd love to buy your boat off you in 3-4 years.
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Too late Liquid. When the surf baby Domino's you've already said you have an open checkbook!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
-
Alaskabound
- Captain

- Posts: 491
- Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am
- Location: KY
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Another Ky. Welcome. We boat at Laurel Lake and store our boat Just a few miles as the crow flys from Woodson Bend, close to Grove Marina. We have spent many days on beautiful Lake Cumberland, putting in at Burnside Island. We had close friends that had a place at WB and even put our boat on the lift that launches the boats. Not fond of that! Ohio boaters have come to Cumberland and Laurel for many years. So welcome!
Dub
Dub
2017 220S (280 HP Volvo duoprop)
Live in Shepherdsville, KY
Boat at Laurel Lake (London, KY)
Live in Shepherdsville, KY
Boat at Laurel Lake (London, KY)
- chrisjrockwell
- Commander

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:19 pm
- Location: Lake Cumberland
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Thanks for the welcome. Haven't been to Laurel yet. You are always welcome at Woodson Bend. We'll slip at Burnside. And Yes we did that terrifying cliff launcher once. Never again! Just a single cable between your boat and certain destruction.Alaskabound wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm Another Ky. Welcome. We boat at Laurel Lake and store our boat Just a few miles as the crow flys from Woodson Bend, close to Grove Marina. We have spent many days on beautiful Lake Cumberland, putting in at Burnside Island. We had close friends that had a place at WB and even put our boat on the lift that launches the boats. Not fond of that! Ohio boaters have come to Cumberland and Laurel for many years. So welcome!
Dub
"Nessie"
2011 Cobalt A25
Lake Cumberland, KY
Columbus, Ohio
2011 Cobalt A25
Lake Cumberland, KY
Columbus, Ohio
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Why can't I have both?!?Ytmsn wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:32 pm Too late Liquid. When the surf baby Domino's you've already said you have an open checkbook!
I'll keep the 190 as well - some say it's the greatest boat ever crafted
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
#FARCONCEO
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
They told me the same thing about my 262. We must have bought her boats from the same salesman...
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
-
Alaskabound
- Captain

- Posts: 491
- Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am
- Location: KY
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Man, that guy gets around!
Dub
Dub
2017 220S (280 HP Volvo duoprop)
Live in Shepherdsville, KY
Boat at Laurel Lake (London, KY)
Live in Shepherdsville, KY
Boat at Laurel Lake (London, KY)
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
He told you the same thing Dub? Amazing. That guy is good..
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
-
The La Salts
- Lieutenant

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:22 pm
- Location: Miami
- Contact:
Re: Hello from Lake Cumberland
Welcome From Miami. Love the A series. All this lake action has got me anxious about planning a trip NW.
2014 Cobalt 276 VP 380 DP
Do It With Passion Or Not At All
Do It With Passion Or Not At All
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

