Page 2 of 3

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:50 pm
by DJBlaylock01
Fun2Fish wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 pm
DJBlaylock01 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:46 pm
Big Block Power wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:51 am Sweet ride. Welcome to the black club :-)
At least it isn't raining on your parade:-)

More pictures. 380hp :-)
I'm assuming you have kids that like watersports is why you got a tower.
Kid is grown, just love the look of the tower and Bimini versus the pole mount setup Bimini. Plus it was already setup this way and price was right! LOL. Added some blue LEDs to the interior last night and installing the quick connect fenders this afternoon. SeaDek for the swim platforms on order. Just myself, the wife and the dog. We were tired of the beating we would take with the old boat on choppy days. 100% better ride now! Momma is happy so all is right with the world now!
Really nice looking boat you have! :) I have a 220 as well and am interested in the SeaDek, do they have a template for it or did you trace one out?
They had a template.

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:23 pm
by Big Block Power
DJBlaylock01 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:50 pm
Fun2Fish wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 pm
DJBlaylock01 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:46 pm

Kid is grown, just love the look of the tower and Bimini versus the pole mount setup Bimini. Plus it was already setup this way and price was right! LOL. Added some blue LEDs to the interior last night and installing the quick connect fenders this afternoon. SeaDek for the swim platforms on order. Just myself, the wife and the dog. We were tired of the beating we would take with the old boat on choppy days. 100% better ride now! Momma is happy so all is right with the world now!
Really nice looking boat you have! :) I have a 220 as well and am interested in the SeaDek, do they have a template for it or did you trace one out?
They had a template.
nice. Are you thinking of the symbol on the platform.

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:47 am
by DJBlaylock01
They wouldn’t do the symbol unless I went through the dealer for install. So I just went with the SeaDek logo since I am doing it myself.

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 am
by Ytmsn
Is a deader logo upside down?😊

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:23 am
by tgrace98
Welcome from St. Louis! Beautiful boat you have there I am quite jealous! Can’t wait to see more action shots

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:55 am
by NautiGirl
Welcome from KY! Gorgeous boat!

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:27 pm
by Cycleman6
Welcome. We really enjoyed our 220

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:57 pm
by nolaboater99
Nice boat and welcome from Covington, LA. I'm planning to tow up to Lake Guntersville the weekend of June 22-24th for Hydrofest. I would like to get as many Forum members from the area to join for a raft up and to watch the races. Keep the dates in mind.
https://www.marshallcountycvb.com/on-the-lake/hydrofest
Shawn

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:09 pm
by Fun2Fish
DJBlaylock01 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:50 pm
Fun2Fish wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 pm
DJBlaylock01 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:46 pm

Kid is grown, just love the look of the tower and Bimini versus the pole mount setup Bimini. Plus it was already setup this way and price was right! LOL. Added some blue LEDs to the interior last night and installing the quick connect fenders this afternoon. SeaDek for the swim platforms on order. Just myself, the wife and the dog. We were tired of the beating we would take with the old boat on choppy days. 100% better ride now! Momma is happy so all is right with the world now!
Really nice looking boat you have! :) I have a 220 as well and am interested in the SeaDek, do they have a template for it or did you trace one out?
They had a template.
Thanks! :)

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:16 am
by ajcampen
Beautiful boat and welcome from Columbus Ohio. Love the colors. I have a ‘14 220 and love it. Got it last July with only 11 hours on it.

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:36 am
by Protip
Welcome aboard!

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 pm
by liquid
Looks nasty in black.

Y'all can thank the 190 for that layout throwback. I love it.

Welcome.

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:08 pm
by NautiGirl
liquid wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 pm Looks nasty in black.

Y'all can thank the 190 for that layout throwback. I love it.

Welcome.
I LOCE the layout of the 190...it was the best...I wish our 222 had more of that setup!

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:46 am
by liquid
NautiGirl wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:08 pm
liquid wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 pm Looks nasty in black.

Y'all can thank the 190 for that layout throwback. I love it.

Welcome.
I LOCE the layout of the 190...it was the best...I wish our 222 had more of that setup!
Such an awesome use of limited space. May be the greatest layout ever put in a boat ;)

Re: New guy from Lake Martin, Alabama

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:07 am
by chrisjrockwell
Welcome from Lake Cumberland. Beautiful boat. Love the black!