Page 2 of 3

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:55 am
by Bobo87
A warm “Howdy” from Texas Klennop! Your boat is very pretty. I am sure you will make many new memories with her. 🚤

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:15 pm
by Driller
" I made the guy go to the time machine our I was walking."

Ok, even if you made him go to the ATM instead of the time machine what in the world is "our I was walking".

Was it a 1 am and you where walking with him?
Was it a 1 hour walk to the ATM?
Were you walking?
Was he walking?

Just giving you a hard time. I get the jest.

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:54 pm
by Big Block Power
What ever. I give up. I just went to sleep on the couch to get back on the time machine.
So yes I went to look at a boat and it wasn't as nice as he said. We agreed on a price so I had a cert check made out to him already. So if he wanted me to buy the boat I told him he needed to go to his bank and get me some cash or I was leaving without the boat.

So now I use only cash or most of it in a check form and cash. Never the full amount.
Even if you got it this is for the rest of the world that didn't get it. And only bfun knows who kenny is. He bought that boat when I decided to sell it.

Now back on track nice looking boat K.

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:26 pm
by Ytmsn
What tract were we on?

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 pm
by Bobo87
The high jack Track! It is 80 degrease in SE TX and Boating season is here! Haha for you guys I th snow. LOL. Couldn’t help myself. Welcome again Klemnop! As you can see we like to have some fun in the forum. Great group here! All of which are willing and able to spend your Money $$$$$$$! ☺️

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:23 pm
by Driller
Bobo87 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 pm The high jack Track! It is 80 degrease in SE TX and Boating season is here! Haha for you guys I th snow. LOL. Couldn’t help myself. Welcome again Klemnop! As you can see we like to have some fun in the forum. Great group here! All of which are willing and able to spend your Money $$$$$$$! ☺️
+1, went out in the boat Friday and Saturday. Lots of boats out on Saturday, people tubing and on boards. Air temp ~83, water about 73~.

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:46 pm
by Big Block Power
That's our summer temps and summer water temps.lol

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:55 pm
by Bfun220
Big Block Power wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:46 pm That's our summer temps and summer water temps.lol
Kinda makes my sick.

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:58 pm
by Driller
Don't shoot the messenger. You guys will get even this summer when it is over 100 degrees and I can only stand to boat at night.

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:04 pm
by liquid
It’s a MAC machine and always will be whether you’re time traveling or not.

I understood BB immediately. Help.

You brought a cashiers check for the Full Ask? Holy. Whatevs you got your boat and lesson learned.

1200 sq ft heated garage? Nicely done my friend. Plenty of garage boating to be had.

Brakes and trailers are not to be trifled with. Let’s set to getting that straight first. Thunder, get in there.

What’s your plan for boating, you driving and docking or have a spot?

Welcome, your boat and rig are gorgeous.

On to the hijack - I wonder how big my garage is 🤔?

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:40 pm
by klennop
liquid wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:04 pm It’s a MAC machine and always will be whether you’re time traveling or not.

I understood BB immediately. Help.

You brought a cashiers check for the Full Ask? Holy. Whatevs you got your boat and lesson learned.

1200 sq ft heated garage? Nicely done my friend. Plenty of garage boating to be had.

Brakes and trailers are not to be trifled with. Let’s set to getting that straight first. Thunder, get in there.

What’s your plan for boating, you driving and docking or have a spot?

Welcome, your boat and rig are gorgeous.

On to the hijack - I wonder how big my garage is 🤔?
Yup lesson learned. The other part is that I think I am a lot more picky than most so as long as I am happy in the end that is all that matters.

I agree I need some help with the trailer, Big Block may stop by on Friday to look over some stuff on the boat, etc.

As for plan for boating, we are really open for everything. I like relaxing and people watching, meeting new people, etc. My wife and I used to be into motorcycles but we now want to get into something else...BOATING!!! Our friends have a nice Yamaha 242 and we can use it when we would like but when it isn't yours; you don't want to take your dog out on it, you worry about if something will happen, etc. So we decided to get our own boat.

Thanks for the compliment on the truck and boat. I have worked pretty hard to get where I am at and I am starting to be able to afford nice things. I never take it for granted and I try to take REALLY good care of everything. Which is why it was hard when someone says something is in excellent/perfect shape and well...it isn't...but what can you do...I know I can get the boat there in time.

As for the garage. We have been in the house just over 2 years. We insulated the walls, ceiling, ran a ton of power, 3 220 outlets alone and outlets on top of the wall and down lower, dry walled and painted everything, had the floors professionally done with polyurea which is a ton stronger than epoxy, I added hot and cold water for a hose and also added a big slop sink, I have a normal fridge for N/A stuff and a nice industrial glass front beer fridge, I added a ton of cabinets tall and hanging with a lot of counter space, I have a 50" plasma out there, and a stereo with 6 12" woofers, large air compressor, generator that I can run half the house with and the reason I know the square footage of the garage is just over 1200 sq ft. is because my last house was smaller than my garage, LOL!! I am really happy with the garage so far but there is more to come. I snapped some quick pictures EXCUSE THE MESS...It drives me crazy but it has been a busy weekend and with fitting the boat in, I have stuff everywhere.

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:41 pm
by klennop
Some more photos

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:42 pm
by klennop
And one last one!

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:00 pm
by Driller
Really nice setup klennop. I don't think you've seen a messy garage yet if your referring to yours as messy. Come on over to my house and I can show you what messy looks like.

Currently in the middle of converting my garage to an artist studio. One man's junk is another ladies art treasures.

Re: Official Intro

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:18 pm
by klennop
Driller wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:00 pm Really nice setup klennop. I don't think you've seen a messy garage yet if your referring to yours as messy. Come on over to my house and I can show you what messy looks like.

Currently in the middle of converting my garage to an artist studio. One man's junk is another ladies art treasures.
Thanks!

LOL, I just like everything in it's place, etc. Good luck with the art studio...maybe you could tell your wife that it is called hording when it gets to a certain point, LOL!