Page 9 of 13
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:47 am
by Ytmsn
Jeff jumping in or Marzen?

Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:48 am
by Big Block Power
Awe look at dad teach him

or is dad going to do something with that anchor!
Where is his doggy booties?
I think Jeff would get a kick out of watching him walk in them?
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:03 am
by AsLan7
Tuscany wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:07 am
Big Block Power wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:40 pm
Very cool A7. Thumbs up T!
Rb ready to rock and roll. We should hit the water tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to the changes. The boat and the wife. Lol
We haven’t been out yet BB. as bad as the weather has been, I doubt anyone has been out around here..
Next week looks a little better, but geez, it’s almost June.
.
Awww c’mon Tuscany. It was gorgeous last nite....and no comment on the pic for you?

You must be busy!
.
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:22 am
by tgrace98
Great shots Nauti and A7!
Looks like your puppy enjoyed the boat ride! Mine won’t come within 5ft of the boat.
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:14 pm
by samuri33
AsLan7 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:03 am
Tuscany wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:07 am
Big Block Power wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:40 pm
Very cool A7. Thumbs up T!
Rb ready to rock and roll. We should hit the water tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to the changes. The boat and the wife. Lol
We haven’t been out yet BB. as bad as the weather has been, I doubt anyone has been out around here..
Next week looks a little better, but geez, it’s almost June.
.
Awww c’mon Tuscany. It was gorgeous last nite....and no comment on the pic for you?

You must be busy!
.
Sorry for the delayed comments, mama wasn't happy I left her with 3 kids to do bedtime while we were out on the boat. Nothing a pedi and alone time for her won't cure. Thank you for coming down and spending a few hours with me and mean bean. I appreciate all the help and guidance, you're officially my mentor!
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:47 pm
by Big Block Power
Well for her out today. Boat ran great performed great. I should have went by bfun as he was on the calm side of the lake. It was rough by my brothers with a strong west wind. I was soaked that's how rough it got. I was headed to a diff lake and that was a mistake. Oh well what's a little 61 degree water.
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:57 pm
by AsLan7
Big Block Power wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:47 pm
Well for her out today. Boat ran great performed great. I should have went by bfun as he was on the calm side of the lake. It was rough by my brothers with a surf west wind. I was soaked that's how rough it got. I was headed to a diff lake and that was a mistake. Oh well what's a little 61 degree water.
.
Hey great to hear BBP!

...and nice shirt.
.
Had another great day on the lake. Took a small group out and stopped by to see Samuri33 again. Got a “twin” shot as I docked next to him. We’ll have to get another one without his cover being on.
.
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:59 pm
by AsLan7
.
My daughter was crankin’ her tunes. ...
.
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:03 pm
by Big Block Power
Sweet shots A7. It looks a bit windy there too. Your daughter is a hoot! I think she is going to be the captain soon. At least she hopes

Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:05 pm
by AsLan7
.
84 and sunny. Overall a great day to kickstart Memorial Day weekend in Erie.



.
4E406B0B-AAD9-432E-9355-798337404623.jpeg
.
.
B0ADA4B4-BD20-40A1-82CF-B45D6DEAE6BE.jpeg
.
AF256932-B2BD-4EA8-96FD-22AE1D3D6D72.jpeg
.
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:41 pm
by Bfun220
Yes, BB, you should have came by me. Don't know why you'd get wet ? Wind was only 16mph.
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:48 pm
by Big Block Power
Bfun220 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:41 pm
Yes, BB, you should have came by me. Don't know why you'd get wet ? Wind was only 16mph.
I wasn't thinking at all and I would have ran down there with you too. Darn it. I was just worried about how she was going to run today. Lots of unknowns.
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 10:41 pm
by cmattj
4B3EB97C-F7CB-46EC-A7BA-92B0452819AA.jpeg
Weather break for us so off to Windmill cove for some lemonade and a Def Leppard “ cover band “.
C89A96E8-A5D4-4A10-B74B-07B6888781D5.png
Sherrifs were out in full force as it was non stop watching them stop everyone while the band played.
5D04DB24-D0C1-4014-B188-75F2D713242E.png
Rain in the forecast tomorrow so it was nice to people watch the Memorial Day crazy!
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:47 am
by MnLakeBum
5:45 am coffee in bed view! It is going to be a fantastic day on the lake!! I’ll never grow tired of waking up to these sunrises!
Re: May 2019....pics!
Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:39 am
by MnLakeBum
I couldn’t resist, I had to take my 2nd coffee out on the water!