Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
I recently noticed the New Cobalt apparel for their 50th anniversary line. Yes I spent more $$
http://cobaltsports.com/50th-anniversary/
But then I thought it strange that Both Cobalt and Chevrolet use the same type of Red , White, Blue Logo..
Same ad Agency?? or was America engrossed in the Red, white and blue during that period of our history. (it was a Busy time)
I thought I would Share as Chevrolet and Cobalt are my favorite things....
http://cobaltsports.com/50th-anniversary/
But then I thought it strange that Both Cobalt and Chevrolet use the same type of Red , White, Blue Logo..
Same ad Agency?? or was America engrossed in the Red, white and blue during that period of our history. (it was a Busy time)
I thought I would Share as Chevrolet and Cobalt are my favorite things....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
.
Wow
Amazing the similarities.
Nice shirt Matt
Very cool.
Wow
Amazing the similarities.
Nice shirt Matt
Very cool.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
Interesting
I'll take one or two of each 
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
I love Camaro's as well! This is one of my toys from past. Sorry to say I made a mistake and sold it a few years ago at an auction in Dallas and it would have been 50 next year!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2018 R7 Surf (Sold Fall 2021)
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
Sorry but what were you thinking. Yt got it before me.Soonerfan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 am I love Camaro's as well! This is one of my toys from past. Sorry to say I made a mistake and sold it a few years ago at an auction in Dallas and it would have been 50 next year!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
Beautiful RS Sooner.. Dont be sad. I too have had my Share of Camaros from past.... My red 67 RS/SS Like yours.. And my 1969 RS/SS that I built for NMCA and NHRA Racing back in my troubled youttte days. When Camaros where plenty-full it didn't matter.... Ahh To have them now!!Soonerfan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 am I love Camaro's as well! This is one of my toys from past. Sorry to say I made a mistake and sold it a few years ago at an auction in Dallas and it would have been 50 next year!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
I always loved that nose stripe on your 67! You must be a fan of "My Cousin Vinny" as no one says youttte unless you are!cmattj wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:06 amBeautiful RS Sooner.. Dont be sad. I too have had my Share of Camaros from past.... My red 67 RS/SS Like yours.. And my 1969 RS/SS that I built for NMCA and NHRA Racing back in my troubled youttte days. When Camaros where plenty-full it didn't matter.... Ahh To have them now!!Soonerfan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 am I love Camaro's as well! This is one of my toys from past. Sorry to say I made a mistake and sold it a few years ago at an auction in Dallas and it would have been 50 next year!
Many times I think back and wish I had a large barn somewhere to keep all my past toys! It would be pretty full by now!
2018 R7 Surf (Sold Fall 2021)
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
2022 R8 Surf Ordered August 2021
- Big Block Power
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 17930
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 8:05 pm
- Location: Neenah,Wi
- Contact:
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
Oh my those are beautiful. Oh to have them again.cmattj wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:06 amBeautiful RS Sooner.. Dont be sad. I too have had my Share of Camaros from past.... My red 67 RS/SS Like yours.. And my 1969 RS/SS that I built for NMCA and NHRA Racing back in my troubled youttte days. When Camaros where plenty-full it didn't matter.... Ahh To have them now!!Soonerfan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 am I love Camaro's as well! This is one of my toys from past. Sorry to say I made a mistake and sold it a few years ago at an auction in Dallas and it would have been 50 next year!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
My 2nd car was a Camero. '72 after they screwed up the body and cut back the power. Always wanted a '69 SS.
2011 242 Volvo Penta 8.1 Gi
"DIGGIN' IT"
"DIGGIN' IT"
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
Funny Is I always wanted to do a split bumper 1970-73 rs.Driller wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:24 pm My 2nd car was a Camero. '72 after they screwed up the body and cut back the power. Always wanted a '69 SS.
Yep.. Cousin Vinnie Is classic Joe Pesci. I'm a transplanted NYC guy so it brings me home .Soonerfan wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:09 amI always loved that nose stripe on your 67! You must be a fan of "My Cousin Vinny" as no one says youttte unless you are!cmattj wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:06 amBeautiful RS Sooner.. Dont be sad. I too have had my Share of Camaros from past.... My red 67 RS/SS Like yours.. And my 1969 RS/SS that I built for NMCA and NHRA Racing back in my troubled youttte days. When Camaros where plenty-full it didn't matter.... Ahh To have them now!!Soonerfan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 am I love Camaro's as well! This is one of my toys from past. Sorry to say I made a mistake and sold it a few years ago at an auction in Dallas and it would have been 50 next year!![]()
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
Re: Cobalt and Camaro turn 50?
My wife just told me yesterday when I posted the Pics.Big Block Power wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:03 pmOh my those are beautiful. Oh to have them again.cmattj wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:06 amBeautiful RS Sooner.. Dont be sad. I too have had my Share of Camaros from past.... My red 67 RS/SS Like yours.. And my 1969 RS/SS that I built for NMCA and NHRA Racing back in my troubled youttte days. When Camaros where plenty-full it didn't matter.... Ahh To have them now!!Soonerfan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 am I love Camaro's as well! This is one of my toys from past. Sorry to say I made a mistake and sold it a few years ago at an auction in Dallas and it would have been 50 next year!
"you should have kept The 69 and returned it to the street .. But Noooooo you said we can do another one "......... I smiled painfully.
Like Sooner said. "If I had a barn and a crystal Ball..
2008 272 , 496 HO fo SHO
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
California Delta
Table Rock Lake
#FARCON
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests


