I found one engine pic! It was a great time; finding out my sending unit had a hole; and I kept getting water in the tank. Had to pump it all out; and make new gaskets.
When I got the boat; it had no swim platform; no outdrive; full of just stuff; transom was full of holes from the previous owner moving trim tabs, etc. It's been a labor of love getting it running and put back together to the functional point.
Saying Hi!
Re: Saying Hi!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1985 Cobalt Condesa - "Some Beach Too"
1988 Cobalt 172 Condurre - "Some Beach" - SOLD
1971 Cobalt 17BR tri-hull - SOLD (never should have)
1988 Cobalt 172 Condurre - "Some Beach" - SOLD
1971 Cobalt 17BR tri-hull - SOLD (never should have)
Re: Saying Hi!
Thanks! Next one in my sights will be a 263 Condurre. A 46 ideally; but that's not going to ever happen!
1985 Cobalt Condesa - "Some Beach Too"
1988 Cobalt 172 Condurre - "Some Beach" - SOLD
1971 Cobalt 17BR tri-hull - SOLD (never should have)
1988 Cobalt 172 Condurre - "Some Beach" - SOLD
1971 Cobalt 17BR tri-hull - SOLD (never should have)
- AsLan7
- Fleet Admiral

- Posts: 11526
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:58 am
- Location: Erie PA
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 6 times
- Contact:
Re: Saying Hi!
.
Wow great story. Nice job bringing her back from the ER (actually almost from the grave)
.
Wow great story. Nice job bringing her back from the ER (actually almost from the grave)
.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food
(CChat moderator)
-
nolaboater99
- Captain

- Posts: 408
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 pm
- Location: Covington, LA
- Contact:
Re: Saying Hi!
Great pics and a good start on the restoration/update. I've been going through this for the past 3 1/2 years. Here is the link to my restoration thread. viewtopic.php?f=47&t=890
As I said our boats are similar and share some parts. I've done tons of research so if I can help in any way please contact me.
Shawn
As I said our boats are similar and share some parts. I've done tons of research so if I can help in any way please contact me.
Shawn
1985 Cobalt CM23
383 Stroker GM Small Block
383 Stroker GM Small Block
Re: Saying Hi!
I appreciate that Shawn. I need to get past my fuel pump issue that came up a few days ago now; always something! Hopefully that will get dialed in this week; then I think I will be on to cosmetics? (probably shouldn't say/type that out loud)
1985 Cobalt Condesa - "Some Beach Too"
1988 Cobalt 172 Condurre - "Some Beach" - SOLD
1971 Cobalt 17BR tri-hull - SOLD (never should have)
1988 Cobalt 172 Condurre - "Some Beach" - SOLD
1971 Cobalt 17BR tri-hull - SOLD (never should have)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests

