Search found 7 matches
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:08 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member & Cobalt owner
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2256
Re: New Member & Cobalt owner
PS: The guys over on the For Sale Board were dogging me about putting up an intro with info/pics so...
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:05 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member & Cobalt owner
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2256
Re: New Member & Cobalt owner
Love the Sweet 16! Probably one of those in my future someday, very cool little boats.
I waited 2 years for the 27ZR to come out. Wanted the advanced hull design & lightweight layup with a single. Dream boat is a 38ZRC. We sheared a prop shaft off @ 115mph in one out here on the lake one weekend ...
I waited 2 years for the 27ZR to come out. Wanted the advanced hull design & lightweight layup with a single. Dream boat is a 38ZRC. We sheared a prop shaft off @ 115mph in one out here on the lake one weekend ...
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:06 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: 2001 263 Low Hours-Turn Key-Ready to go
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2453
Re: 2001 263 Low Hours-Turn Key-Ready to go
Lol, you guys are killin' me. Been a little hectic but I have taken the "hint" & posted a brief intro. Fire away...
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1840
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1840
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:04 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member & Cobalt owner
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2256
Re: New Member & Cobalt owner
27' ZR
Best boat I ever owned...so far. I have high hopes for the 263.
Best boat I ever owned...so far. I have high hopes for the 263.
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:00 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member & Cobalt owner
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2256
Re: New Member & Cobalt owner
A few of the Donzis
- Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:57 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member & Cobalt owner
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2256
New Member & Cobalt owner
Just a quick intro. You guys have been a lot of help in my search for the right 263. Anyway, I bought Brad Hurley's '01 263 that was on Lake Cumberland & brought it back to North Texas. It was a 2 owner boat & has lived on a lift it's entire life; first owner from new until 2016 in Missouri. He put ...
- Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:31 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: 2001 263 Low Hours-Turn Key-Ready to go
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2453
Re: 2001 263 Low Hours-Turn Key-Ready to go
I got her. Brought her to North Texas & she is doing great! Brad was great to work with.
This is my first Cobalt. i have had a string of Donzis over the last 25+ years with my last being a '27ZR. We wanted something with more walking around room that we could still overnight on & the 263 fits the ...
This is my first Cobalt. i have had a string of Donzis over the last 25+ years with my last being a '27ZR. We wanted something with more walking around room that we could still overnight on & the 263 fits the ...