Search found 2 matches

by Chasespeed
Mon Sep 14, 2026 6:21 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Starting Stereo/Electronics Upgrade Project
Replies: 51
Views: 184530

Re: Starting Stereo/Electronics Upgrade Project




So I'm starting my stereo upgrade project on my 2007 323 and thought I would share some pics as I go along. I'll be upgrading the head unit, amps, speakers, GPS and some lighting. I'm also adding a NMEA 2000 backbone and possibly a smart craft to NMEA or Fox Marine system to integrate engine ...
by Chasespeed
Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:05 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Starting Stereo/Electronics Upgrade Project
Replies: 51
Views: 184530

Re: Starting Stereo/Electronics Upgrade Project


So I'm starting my stereo upgrade project on my 2007 323 and thought I would share some pics as I go along. I'll be upgrading the head unit, amps, speakers, GPS and some lighting. I'm also adding a NMEA 2000 backbone and possibly a smart craft to NMEA or Fox Marine system to integrate engine data ...