Search found 5 matches

by moosenuckle
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:40 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 2013 200 Issues
Replies: 15
Views: 2772

Re: 2013 200 Issues

The courtesy light do work
by moosenuckle
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 2013 200 Issues
Replies: 15
Views: 2772

Re: 2013 200 Issues

I tried the dimmer yesterday and still no instrument lighting. The trim guage will show movement when i trim up and down but it is not accurate
by moosenuckle
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:30 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 2013 200 Issues
Replies: 15
Views: 2772

Re: 2013 200 Issues

Sorry it is a 220 with Volvo
by moosenuckle
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:14 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 2013 200 Issues
Replies: 15
Views: 2772

Re: 2013 200 Issues

Thanks for the info

It is a fresh water boat
by moosenuckle
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:59 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 2013 200 Issues
Replies: 15
Views: 2772

2013 200 Issues

I am a new owner of a 2013 Cobalt 220. I am experiencing a few issues with the boat that I thought someone here may can help me.
1) Cannot remove key from ignition
2)Trim tab guage not working on dash. What should i check first?
3) Backlighting on instruments guages not working?

Thanks for any and ...