Search found 3 matches

by DWG
Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:15 am
Forum: General Boating
Topic: Ladder for R4?
Replies: 5
Views: 53162

Re: Ladder for R4?

Thank you for your warm welcome, AsLan7.
I don't have any photos, as I am not sure what type of ladder would fit/look good etc.
I was hoping someone with an R4 had mounted one and could give me some guidance.
by DWG
Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:44 pm
Forum: General Boating
Topic: Ladder for R4?
Replies: 5
Views: 53162

Re: Ladder for R4?

Thank you. I will check those out.
Wondering if there is anyone out there who has added a swim ladder to an R4.
by DWG
Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:15 am
Forum: General Boating
Topic: Ladder for R4?
Replies: 5
Views: 53162

Ladder for R4?

Hello,
New to this forum. Hope this post is in the right place. Just bought our first Cobalt. It's an R4 stern drive and we like it very much so far. We have the electric swim step which works fine, but would really like to have a stern-mounted anchor as an addition. Does anyone have experience with ...