Search found 4 matches

by rbooth528
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:02 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Carpet/flooring options
Replies: 16
Views: 8295

Re: Carpet/flooring options

I have a Cobalt 240 (2004 model) and replaced the snap-in carpet with seagrass carpet for the cockpit and SeaDek for the walk through and stern area of the boat. Here's a picture of the carpet Seagrass Carpet.jpeg .

I also had my dealer install an extra USB charging plug back by the trash can ...
by rbooth528
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:51 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: Sept 2020 pics.
Replies: 81
Views: 17410

Re: Sept 2020 pics.

Our Cobalt 2004 240 sitting at Flat Creek Inn and Resort on Table Rock Lake. We had great weather at TRL. This little drive took us around 1 hour and 40 minutes from Stillwater Resort on Indian Point.

Love this forum! Been spending hours reading the threads and grateful for you BB and all the ...
by rbooth528
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:58 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Need trash compartment replacement for 2004 Cobalt 240
Replies: 4
Views: 1122

Re: Need trash compartment replacement for 2004 Cobalt 240

Thank you. I think I’ll give this a try. I don’t have a great deal of hope that I’ll find a replacement.
by rbooth528
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:31 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Need trash compartment replacement for 2004 Cobalt 240
Replies: 4
Views: 1122

Need trash compartment replacement for 2004 Cobalt 240

B5C13F34-2877-4782-B3B0-FB7917331156.jpeg
I have a 2004 240. When I had my Samson Wakeboard Tower installed, the receptacle near the walk-through was chipped. Any ideas on fixing / replacing?
B5C13F34-2877-4782-B3B0-FB7917331156.jpeg