Search found 3 matches

by sbrooks32
Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:00 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Where is the fuse panel on 2003 Cobalt 220?
Replies: 5
Views: 4064

Re: Where is the fuse panel on 2003 Cobalt 220?

appreciate the replies... I tried the switch in both positions... I have not tried the anchor light yet to see if it is working. Docking lights were working fine. The boat was used a lot for the first several years and then sat in covered storage the past few years due to the declining health of one ...
by sbrooks32
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:55 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Where is the fuse panel on 2003 Cobalt 220?
Replies: 5
Views: 4064

Re: Where is the fuse panel on 2003 Cobalt 220?

That could be the case, but the navigation light contacts didn't look to be corroded at all when I changed the bulb. I'll take the multi-meter with me next time, but I suspect it isn't getting voltage. I put in an upgraded stereo several years ago with a new amp. I split out the speakers between the ...
by sbrooks32
Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:31 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Where is the fuse panel on 2003 Cobalt 220?
Replies: 5
Views: 4064

Where is the fuse panel on 2003 Cobalt 220?

My navigation light isn't working... checked bulb, it was good... but replaced with a new bulb. No luck. Didn't have multimeter with me, but hunted for a fuse and couldn't find one. Toggle switch brings in the light beside it indicating that it has power, but seems to have no power at the light ...