Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:17 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: Long time lurker now member
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1444
Re: Long time lurker now member
.
Ahhh. Roger that. Yes, nice assurance. Just never seen it documented that way.
It won’t be going forward but was nice to see it. My grandfather did the same kind of thing in his farm equipment. Guess it was easier for him and sure made it easy to keep track of work done when he passed away.
- Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:11 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: Long time lurker now member
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1444
Re: Long time lurker now member
.
So glad you joined the club SilverGSX.
You and the fam will make some amazing memories on her. Wouldn't trade mine for the world.
What are the pieces of tape in the engine compartment saying?
And belated welcome aboard mate!
.
Maintenance records lol. This made me so much more comfortable ...
- Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:44 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: Long time lurker now member
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1444
Long time lurker now member
I’ve lurked on this page for a while as I wasn’t a Cobalt owner until last week.
1996 Cobalt 232 7.4L the boat I’ve always wanted. Long search and 1100 Mile drive over two days and it is home. I have a 9 year old daughter and wife that supported this purchase. Now to enjoy her and find a proper ...
1996 Cobalt 232 7.4L the boat I’ve always wanted. Long search and 1100 Mile drive over two days and it is home. I have a 9 year old daughter and wife that supported this purchase. Now to enjoy her and find a proper ...