Search found 2 matches

by gparro
Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:54 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: STEREO AMPLIFIER
Replies: 3
Views: 921

STEREO AMPLIFIER

I have recently been getting terrible static throughout my entire sound system. I doubt that all speakers have gone bad all at once, so I suspect it may be my stereo amplifier. I have a 2007 Cobalt 232 with a Sony stereo. I cannot find the amplifier. Can anyone help me find where the amplifier is ...
by gparro
Mon May 28, 2018 8:57 am
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Speedometer not working on my 232
Replies: 2
Views: 2174

Speedometer not working on my 232

I have a 2007 Cobalt 232 and my speedometer is not working. It does not have the traditional speedometer pickup on the back of the stern like many boats have and I can't find the pickup. Someone suggested it might be the gauge. Anyone have any thoughts on this issue?