Search found 3 matches

by Tom206
Sun May 27, 2018 12:22 pm
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 2001 206 outdrive specs\part numbers
Replies: 3
Views: 583

Re: 2001 206 outdrive specs\part numbers

Thanks,, never even thought of that to take the other one out..
by Tom206
Sun May 27, 2018 12:16 pm
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member 2001 206
Replies: 14
Views: 1765

New member 2001 206

Hi New member here from GA. Former Long Island, Gone from salt water to Fresh water.


IMG_20150808_143120855_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150808_143112038_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150808_143104083_HDR.jpg
by Tom206
Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: 2001 206 outdrive specs\part numbers
Replies: 3
Views: 583

2001 206 outdrive specs\part numbers

Hi Folks, new to this forum. I have a 2001 206. I recently had the boat trailered down from NY to GA, I noticed some parts (1 bolt) on top of the outdrive missing and from what it looks like a tab plate missing on the side, looks more of a snap on plate, there's one on each side on the lower unit ...