Search found 6 matches
- Sat Oct 04, 2025 11:43 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Check Shift Actuator fault
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14459
Check Shift Actuator fault
Hey guys, I’ve had an intermittent issue that now seems to be an every day thing on my R7. I have the VP380 and while underway after awhile the engine alarm goes off and kills the motor. The fault message is Check Shift Actuator”. After doing some research, last week i replaced the shift cable with ...
- Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:54 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: PMX 1R Bluetooth issue
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3519
PMX 1R Bluetooth issue
Hey all, advice appreciated.
Purchases 2017 R7 with PMX 1R head unit. First time taking the boat out the Bluetooth connected to my phone with ease.
Second time I take the boat out head unit says “Bluetooth disconnected” I check my Bluetooth on my phone and it shows the PMX as a device but “not ...
Purchases 2017 R7 with PMX 1R head unit. First time taking the boat out the Bluetooth connected to my phone with ease.
Second time I take the boat out head unit says “Bluetooth disconnected” I check my Bluetooth on my phone and it shows the PMX as a device but “not ...
- Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:30 pm
- Forum: Want to Buy
- Topic: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4653
Re: WTB: R7 Surf Trailer with Windlass Option
Any chance you still have this available? I imagine it works for a R7 non surf model as well?Fleetwood wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:56 pm Selling my 2020 EZ loader out of R7 surf trailer. No need for it anymore and only used once to get the boat in water.
- Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:48 pm
- Forum: R Series
- Topic: Need trailer for R7
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1466
Re: Need trailer for R7
I’d add one but I don’t know how on the forum yetAsLan7 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:16 pm .
Hey TonyB..so glad you found us.
Any pics of this trailerless R7?
And welcome aboard mate!
.
- Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:30 pm
- Forum: R Series
- Topic: Need trailer for R7
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1466
Re: Need trailer for R7
Just came to terms on a beautiful 2017 R7. However it does not come with a trailer and need to see if anyone can point me to a solid used one, or a place in the DFW/ OKC area i can get a new one. Thanks
Tenkiller lake? If yes that is a beauty. Love that alternate blue Bimini!
That’s the ...
- Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:12 pm
- Forum: R Series
- Topic: Need trailer for R7
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1466
Need trailer for R7
Just came to terms on a beautiful 2017 R7. However it does not come with a trailer and need to see if anyone can point me to a solid used one, or a place in the DFW/ OKC area i can get a new one. Thanks