Search found 3 matches

by Donk80
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:07 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 220s Trim Tabs - Anyone have them?
Replies: 8
Views: 2445

Re: 220s Trim Tabs - Anyone have them?

I was thinking about using either the 4x12 or 9x12 tabs in either Bennett or Lenco. The boat gets on plane quicker and easier than any other boat I’ve ever owned. And the ride is pretty much bow down with the way the hull is designed. That being said, the majority of adults hang out in the rear and ...
by Donk80
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:21 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 220s Trim Tabs - Anyone have them?
Replies: 8
Views: 2445

Re: 220s Trim Tabs - Anyone have them?

AsLan7,

Thanks for the warm welcome and glad I found you guys as well. I've tried attaching a picture but I haven't been successful as of yet. The color scheme on the boat is exactly as we would have ordered it minus the tan trim on the interior (would have gone with the Gray trim).

It has a Blue ...
by Donk80
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:50 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 220s Trim Tabs - Anyone have them?
Replies: 8
Views: 2445

220s Trim Tabs - Anyone have them?

Hello fellow Cobalt Owners. Purchased a 2020 220s a month or so ago and love the boat. Ride is pretty solid even in the chop we get on Lake Lanier here in GA. That being said, I have always found that trim tabs assist with both chop/rough water slap and leveling the boat when passengers are loaded ...