Search found 4 matches
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:30 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Air and Water Temp Gauge
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4486
Re: Air and Water Temp Gauge
Here is a picture of the boat. Hopefully, I attached it correctly.
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Air and Water Temp Gauge
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4486
Re: Air and Water Temp Gauge
So it sounds like just toggle the upper switch down and see if it works. As soon as this rain stops in Southern California I will give that an effort. Thanks for your help.
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Air and Water Temp Gauge
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4486
Re: Air and Water Temp Gauge
The temp gage just has an F, that I assume means Fahrenheit. I didn’t mess with it anymore as there seemed to be some type of impact on the depth gage.
I bought the boat as a retirement gift to myself. It has the 375 horse Mercruiser with a bravo 3 and only 190 hours. It looks brand new. I bought ...
I bought the boat as a retirement gift to myself. It has the 375 horse Mercruiser with a bravo 3 and only 190 hours. It looks brand new. I bought ...
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:58 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Air and Water Temp Gauge
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4486
Air and Water Temp Gauge
Just bought a 2006 Cobalt 240. Great boat with a 496 Mercruiser. Need a little help. Can’t find the instructions for the two switches between the water/air temp gage and the depth gage. Got the depth gage working with shallow warning set by just screwing around. Need to know how to get the temp gage ...