Search found 6 matches

by JeffCS3
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:18 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Connectors for lighting CS3
Replies: 2
Views: 1399

Re: Connectors for lighting CS3


Amazon or eBay. Have bought tons of them. I buy them with pigtails on them and use a butt splice to crimp onto any lighting I am adding.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=Deutsch+2+Pin+waterproof+connector+&_sacat=0


That’s outstanding! Thanks very much ...
by JeffCS3
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:21 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: Connectors for lighting CS3
Replies: 2
Views: 1399

Connectors for lighting CS3

Plan to add interior lighting and underwater transom lighting (drain plug). I don’t want to cut and splice, I’d like to use the existing connectors. The connectors I heard are plug and play are Deutsch DT series 2 pin connectors. Apparently they can be obtained through Amazon. I’d like some ...
by JeffCS3
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:37 am
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member
Replies: 10
Views: 1580

Re: New member

AsLan7 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:22 pm .
So glad you found us JeffCS3.

Great color. Any interior shots? How is she powered?

And welcome aboard mate!

.
Thanks!! Oddly, I don’t have any interior shots except with the dog in them. Power is 300 hp VP.
A2580E5C-C02E-4CDA-A5B3-B7B45E2F6BFD.jpeg
by JeffCS3
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:22 am
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member
Replies: 10
Views: 1580

Re: New member

Krob1114 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:12 am Welcome. Great looking boat. Hope you come back and remain active here. Lot's of interesting stuff. I've learned a lot.
Enjoy!
Thanks! I plan to add transom lighting this year and interior accent lights. I have 3 friends in my marina with R3’s that I boat with.
by JeffCS3
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:16 am
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member
Replies: 10
Views: 1580

Re: New member

Big Block Power wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:44 pm Wow nice. Congrats. How is boating on that lake! On the to do list.
Thanks!!

One of the best lakes in the US. Waterway to Lk Michigan. Some good restaurants and beaches.
by JeffCS3
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:37 am
Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
Topic: New member
Replies: 10
Views: 1580

New member

Thanks for letting me join the group. I have a 2017 CS3 that we use in Michigan on Lk Charlevoix. Previous boat was a 93 Crownline CCR 223 which we owned for 22 years.