Sounds like you’ve got a clean one Pilotmike!
The 262’s are nice, and seems to be much better inventory of them, maybe I’ll broaden my search. Need to research overall length to work out how it would fit in the garage.
Edit: What is a fair ballpark to budget for a trailer?
Search found 6 matches
- Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:28 pm
- Forum: Want to Buy
- Topic: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6150
- Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:07 pm
- Forum: Want to Buy
- Topic: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6150
Re: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
Yep, just keeping an eye and that’s what brought me here! I missed out on one a few weeks back, so don’t want to let another one get away.
- Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:29 pm
- Forum: Want to Buy
- Topic: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6150
Re: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
Yes, only 2 out there on boat trader now. Agreed on a 232, that would work as long as walk-thru transom. Goal is ~$30k.
- Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:12 am
- Forum: Want to Buy
- Topic: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6150
Re: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
Best I can tell from brochures it was standard with the mercruiser’s/big block, you are right though, option on Volvo w/big block 
- Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:03 am
- Forum: Want to Buy
- Topic: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6150
Re: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
AsLan7 thank you for the warm welcome! I would need a trailer, but if the boat was right wouldn’t mind having to buy a trailer.
Could also entertain a 232, but would want a (2000+ I think) that have the walk through transom. I think the 226 would be a bit to small for the river we will frequent ...
Could also entertain a 232, but would want a (2000+ I think) that have the walk through transom. I think the 226 would be a bit to small for the river we will frequent ...
- Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:40 am
- Forum: Want to Buy
- Topic: 246 bow rider big block/mercury
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6150
246 bow rider big block/mercury
Apologies that this is my first post, but seems like a good group here!
Looking for 2nd boat and first Cobalt! Will be replacing a 19’ Rinker cuddy cabin. Need more room for family and would like more power(can’t hurt right!). We’re set on a 246 with a mag454 or 8.1, and captains call. Have room to ...
Looking for 2nd boat and first Cobalt! Will be replacing a 19’ Rinker cuddy cabin. Need more room for family and would like more power(can’t hurt right!). We’re set on a 246 with a mag454 or 8.1, and captains call. Have room to ...