cmattj wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:35 pmRight?! Now a carburetor is only thought of on a bongBig Block Power wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:03 pm Matt What exactly is this carbonation thing your talking about?.
So I’ve read
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:13 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Owner - 1978 19CD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2424
Re: New Owner - 1978 19CD
- Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:01 am
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Owner - 1978 19CD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2424
Re: New Owner - 1978 19CD
I figured out how to attach pics.
Also included a before pic of my trailer refurb work.
Also included a before pic of my trailer refurb work.
- Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:39 am
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Owner - 1978 19CD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2424
Re: New Owner - 1978 19CD
Welcome from the California Delta as well.
That’s a super sharp 19CD! And yeah your going to give us more interior pics… the red is so cool!
Let’s remember Tahoes Density altitude and true changes to air fuel will never be right so as long as you prop swap just enjoy the day.
Those early year ...
- Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:23 am
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Owner - 1978 19CD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2424
New Owner - 1978 19CD
I am SO excited to own this boat and find this forum! She has been stored indoors, under cover since being purchased new and I am just the 3rd owner (the 2nd owner had it nearly 40 yrs). Structurally and cosmetically in great shape, and just over 300hrs.
With a sterndrive Mercruiser 260, I am ...
With a sterndrive Mercruiser 260, I am ...