Search found 2 matches

by tmcnutt
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:54 am
Forum: Cobalt Boats General
Topic: GPS always on
Replies: 3
Views: 533

GPS always on

Our GPS is on as soon as I turn on main power switch. I thought about seeing if I could use the accessory switch on the dash to power it on and off so that it isn't on all of the time. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom
by tmcnutt
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:50 am
Forum: SC Series (Outboards) and SD Series
Topic: Top speed for 24 SD v8-300 stock props
Replies: 2
Views: 2267

Top speed for 24 SD v8-300 stock props

We have a 2015 24 SD with V8-300 and stock props. Curious what is the top speed you get and at what RPM and trim position. I don't run there much but just curious. I was around 4900 RPMS and doing 44 MPH with trim at 4. That's the smoothest I could get it.

Thanks,
Tom