Search found 2 matches
- Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:05 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: 2003 262 radio upgrade
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1614
Re: 2003 262 radio upgrade
You are a lifesaver AsLan! Thanks so much for the quick reply! I'm going to get my dad to sign up for the forum so that he can hang with all of you!!
- Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:08 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: 2003 262 radio upgrade
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1614
2003 262 radio upgrade
Hey all! New to the forum! My dad recently purchased a 2003 Cobalt 262 and I've been trying to do research on what stereo he has so I can get him a new one with bluetooth ect. for Christmas. I haven't been able to find much more than I think it's a Sony, but I don't have dimensions as I haven't been ...