Just heard from the neighbor’s son-he flys a DJI Mini 3
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji-mini-3 ... lsrc=aw.ds
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:55 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: 2006 Cobalt 262 on Lake George, NY
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13591
- Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:23 am
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: Gussi steering wheel reseller contact
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13007
Re: Gussi steering wheel reseller contact
Thanks for your input.
I found the wheel on eBay.
I found the wheel on eBay.
- Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:21 am
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: 2006 Cobalt 262 on Lake George, NY
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13591
- Fri May 31, 2024 10:23 pm
- Forum: Finding Cobalt Parts and Replacements
- Topic: Gussi or Isotta steering wheel source
- Replies: 3
- Views: 48349
Gussi or Isotta steering wheel source
Trying to update my beloved 2006 262 wheel.
I’m having trouble locating a source for the new style wheels.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.
I’m having trouble locating a source for the new style wheels.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.
- Tue May 28, 2024 9:51 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: Gussi steering wheel reseller contact
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13007
Gussi steering wheel reseller contact
I’ve read the older posts about how many owners have updated their Cobalts with the Gussi wheels, but am having trouble locating an option to order from.
I have a 2006 262 and want to give it a little upgrade.
Thanks for any recommendations.
I have a 2006 262 and want to give it a little upgrade.
Thanks for any recommendations.