Search found 2 matches

by dalziel
Fri May 28, 2021 6:05 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: 220s rudder indicator
Replies: 3
Views: 1327

220s rudder indicator

I have a 2020 220s with Volvo 280 DP. I bought it from dealer inventory and am thrilled with it. However, I notice that from the factory Cobalt offered a rudder indicator upgrade for relatively low $ ($300 US I think). This was much less expensive than the same option for a Merc engine. My question ...
by dalziel
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:50 am
Forum: Electronics
Topic: 2020 220s Garmin 7607 engine data
Replies: 2
Views: 763

2020 220s Garmin 7607 engine data

I've read elsewhere on the forum that the 220 or other small boats with the Cobalt installed Garmin 7607 does not show engine data which it is capable of doing. For some reason Cobalt chose not to connect it. Has anyone connected their Volvo engine to the garmin unit to allow engine/boat information ...