Hello All,
I am looking to see if anyone has any ideas on replacements for the original docking lights on my boat. I have a 1999 Cobalt 23 LS. I originally was told that the lights were Barnegat Lights. However after I ordered them I discovered that Barnegat were way too small (I wish they werent ...
Search found 4 matches
- Sun May 02, 2021 6:21 am
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Replacement for Original Docking Lights
- Replies: 1
- Views: 555
- Sun May 02, 2021 6:13 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Depth Finder Issue
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1413
Re: Depth Finder Issue
Ive been on the Mon and Allegheny so far.
- Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:22 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Depth Finder Issue
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1413
Re: Depth Finder Issue
I dont have any pictures but will post some asap. I didnt notice any loose wires but I will double check them as well as the fluid and keep you updated.
And yes I am a Pittsburgher (PA) born and bread! New to boating but the family and I are loving it so far, thanks to alot of help from our friends!
And yes I am a Pittsburgher (PA) born and bread! New to boating but the family and I are loving it so far, thanks to alot of help from our friends!
- Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Depth Finder Issue
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1413
Depth Finder Issue
Hello All,
First time posting here. I have a 99 23LS and last season the depth finder stopped working. The display comes on and counts down but then no depth is displayed. It does allow me to go in and adjust the alarms, and the depth, but no matter what I have done nothing is displayed. I believe ...
First time posting here. I have a 99 23LS and last season the depth finder stopped working. The display comes on and counts down but then no depth is displayed. It does allow me to go in and adjust the alarms, and the depth, but no matter what I have done nothing is displayed. I believe ...