Search found 2 matches

by Rio Rosso
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:15 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Vessel View Mobile and twin Merc 496 Mags
Replies: 2
Views: 1657

Re: Vessel View Mobile and twin Merc 496 Mags

Thank you for the welcome and the link. I know where plug A is on both engines, but I have not seen a multiwake junction block under/behind the helm. I'll have to do a deep dive back there. Plug A sits right on top of the engine, easy to see and access. Access to the back side of the helm is a ...
by Rio Rosso
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:27 pm
Forum: Electronics
Topic: Vessel View Mobile and twin Merc 496 Mags
Replies: 2
Views: 1657

Vessel View Mobile and twin Merc 496 Mags

I have a 2008 323 with twin 496 Mags and Bravo 3 outdrives. All of the instruments are analog. Now that they are getting older, some of them have started to become sticky or slow to respond. I was just going to start replacing them, but I have become curious about the Bluetooth Merc Vessel View ...