Search found 3 matches

by richardwcole
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:14 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: battery discharges in a week
Replies: 3
Views: 850

Re: battery discharges in a week

No water in bilge, I am just shocked that I there is that much draw on the battery with everything off. The boat was covered so there should not have been that much water getting in.
by richardwcole
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:53 am
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: battery discharges in a week
Replies: 3
Views: 850

battery discharges in a week

I have a CS 22 2020 and the battery discharges in ~ 1 week. The dealer says this is normal and recommends turning the battery off. Is this normal? I have never had this issue with other boat I have owned.
by richardwcole
Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:23 pm
Forum: 10, CS Series
Topic: looking for electric connect for underwater/platform light
Replies: 4
Views: 891

looking for electric connect for underwater/platform light

I recently purchased a cs22, but did not know that the platform lights were an option. I found the electric connector in the engine compartment that is labeled underwater light which seems to be activated by the platform toggle switch. I will add the lights my self but would like to purchase the ...