Sorry to bump this post, but I have the same issue.
Try as I might, I can’t figure out what the water temp sensor might be. Any help on where I should be looking on the transom and where I can find a replacement would be much appreciated. This is a ‘09 276.
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:40 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Water temperature gauge
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1481
- Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:54 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Replacement piece of seagrass carpet
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6979
Re: Replacement piece of seagrass carpet
Having towed a 276 for 8 years, it’s safe to tow the boat with the carpets installed, but you need to remove the piece in front of the engine compartment. That one blew out on us too (luckily we found it). Never had an issue with any other panels.
I just ordered new carpets from matworks.com ...
I just ordered new carpets from matworks.com ...
- Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:33 am
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: 2009 276 Carpets
- Replies: 2
- Views: 678
Re: 2009 276 Carpets
Thanks!
The order is place, can't wait to get them installed! Will post pictures, she's an absolute beauty!
The order is place, can't wait to get them installed! Will post pictures, she's an absolute beauty!
- Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:49 pm
- Forum: Older Boats and Series
- Topic: 2009 276 Carpets
- Replies: 2
- Views: 678
2009 276 Carpets
Hi All,
Long time lurker, but my first post.
I'm working on surprising my father-in-law with new carpets (long overdue) for his boat in time for the season to start here in Connecticut.
The boat is currently in storage, with the carpets installed, and I cannot get access. I found this https ...
Long time lurker, but my first post.
I'm working on surprising my father-in-law with new carpets (long overdue) for his boat in time for the season to start here in Connecticut.
The boat is currently in storage, with the carpets installed, and I cannot get access. I found this https ...