Search found 3 matches
- Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:09 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Electronic compass
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2445
Re: Electronic compass
Never mind, found jrcramer1. Thanks for that lead.
- Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:56 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Electronic compass
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2445
Re: Electronic compass
Hi, thanks for the response. Good questions. It's a white gauge package, and I'd have to say any pics I post now would be considered "before" photos, as she needs a bit of love to get back to her beautiful self. We're putting in new carpets, doing vinyl and gel coat repairs, cover repairs, new dash ...
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Electronic compass
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2445
Electronic compass
Hi folks, our "new" 2003 262 has the electronic compass with the Faria gauge and Ritchie sender. It was unplugged when we bought the boat. I plugged it in and it works, but the gauge buzzes.
I called Faria and they told me they don't repair them and it sounds to him like a mechanical issue, but ...
I called Faria and they told me they don't repair them and it sounds to him like a mechanical issue, but ...