Search found 4 matches
- Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:34 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Deal or No Deal?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2978
Re: Deal or No Deal?
Posting deleted, so he either sold, or pulled off market. No worries, and thanks for all the input.
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:37 am
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Deal or No Deal?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2978
Re: Deal or No Deal?
Thanks, Admiral.
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:38 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Deal or No Deal?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2978
Re: Deal or No Deal?
Thanks, Tim.
It was for sale earlier in the year for 25k if I recall, so he's come down. In contact with him then, I think he said he was the 3rd owner. It sits on a lift during the summer, so maybe it doesn't quite get it all the way out of the water......dunno, I'll have to ask if I call on it ...
It was for sale earlier in the year for 25k if I recall, so he's come down. In contact with him then, I think he said he was the 3rd owner. It sits on a lift during the summer, so maybe it doesn't quite get it all the way out of the water......dunno, I'll have to ask if I call on it ...
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:01 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Deal or No Deal?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2978
Deal or No Deal?
Hi, new to the site, and to Cobalt......so the title says it all!
https://tulsa.craigslist.org/boa/d/owas ... 60344.html
Deal or no deal?? Looks to be in great shape for 23 years old.
Thanks!
https://tulsa.craigslist.org/boa/d/owas ... 60344.html
Deal or no deal?? Looks to be in great shape for 23 years old.
Thanks!