Search found 4 matches
- Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:04 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: How Can I Test a Relay and Circuit Breaker Assembly
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1771
Re: How Can I Test a Relay and Circuit Breaker Assembly
Thanks bruceb58. I just replaced the switch assembly with a new one thinking that was the problem. The old switch did not look that bad but I replaced it anyway. How do I bypass the switch at the relay? I am a self-admitted novice when it comes to electrical issues.
- Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:58 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: How Can I Test a Relay and Circuit Breaker Assembly
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1771
How Can I Test a Relay and Circuit Breaker Assembly
Does anyone know how I can test my Relay and Circuit Breaker Assembly that is part of my trim pump. This is on a 1996 Cobalt 190 with a Volvo Penta Cobra SX drive. I have attempted to attach a picture. I need to test this in a effort to solve my trim up not working problem. I can trim down all the ...
- Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:05 am
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Trim Sending Switch 1996 190 Volvo Penra Cobra SX
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1261
Re: Trim Sending Switch 1996 190 Volvo Penra Cobra SX
I can get my camera in there and snap pictures of the clip but since I cannot actually see it there is now way to get to get a tool on the clip to remove it.
I thought about the splice but I hate to cut wires on a $185 OEM part when the old wires and connections could be old and weak in other areas ...
I thought about the splice but I hate to cut wires on a $185 OEM part when the old wires and connections could be old and weak in other areas ...
- Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:03 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Trim Sending Switch 1996 190 Volvo Penra Cobra SX
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1261
Trim Sending Switch 1996 190 Volvo Penra Cobra SX
I am replacing the trim sending switch on my 1996, 190 with a Volvo Penta Cobra SX outdrive. I have removed the outdrive and located the switch and wires. My question is; how do I remove the rubber gasket retaining clip that is on the inside of the transom? It is a spring clip but I cannot ...