I have a 2010 Cobalt 262. I need a new bow light fixture. Does anybody know how I can find one?
Thanks,
Huck
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:39 pm
- Forum: Electronics
- Topic: Bow light fixture
- Replies: 1
- Views: 493
- Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 am
- Forum: Finding Cobalt Parts and Replacements
- Topic: Bimini frame fold-down
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2935
Bimini frame fold-down
I have a 2010 Cobalt 262,and have a low-clearance bridge near us, and also would like to keep bimini on boat while in the lift.
Is there any way that my bimini could be lowered easily to about 1/2 way down to provide clearance to lift and low bridge ,WITHOUT having to take the entire bimini down ...
Is there any way that my bimini could be lowered easily to about 1/2 way down to provide clearance to lift and low bridge ,WITHOUT having to take the entire bimini down ...
- Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:17 am
- Forum: Towing, Docking, and Anchors
- Topic: Anchor tiedown
- Replies: 3
- Views: 982
Anchor tiedown
I just purchased my first Cobalt! It's a 2010 262. I love it,but when I went to put the anchor in the anchor compartment there is NOWHERE to tie the anchor rope to!
What have you guys done to affix the rope to?
Thanks for your reply!!!
What have you guys done to affix the rope to?
Thanks for your reply!!!