No answers yet.dlfigg01 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:45 pm Did you get any answers? What did you end up installing? I have a 336 and I’m looking to add a sureshade as well. I would love to learn from your research.
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:06 pm
- Forum: 10, CS Series
- Topic: Cobalt 302
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3265
Re: Cobalt 302
Sun Shade
Has anyone mounted a SureShade on their R30? Which model?
- Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:32 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2175
Re: New Member
Some pics of 232, 263 Working End, 302 Wine End
- Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:33 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boats General
- Topic: Waste Smell.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2875
Re: Waste Smell.
Where is the filter located on the waste line in the 302? I can't find one?
- Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:42 pm
- Forum: Member Introduction and Photos
- Topic: New Member
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2175
New Member
Good morning through-out the country. Please excuse my ignorance in not first posting as a new member.
My wife and I are long-time Wisconsin boaters out of Baileys Harbor. Our cruising waters are typically Lake Michigan and its Green Bay. We haved enjoyed Mississippi River crusing along with the ...
My wife and I are long-time Wisconsin boaters out of Baileys Harbor. Our cruising waters are typically Lake Michigan and its Green Bay. We haved enjoyed Mississippi River crusing along with the ...
- Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:41 pm
- Forum: 10, CS Series
- Topic: Cobalt 302
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3265
- Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:23 pm
- Forum: 10, CS Series
- Topic: Cobalt 302
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3265
Cobalt 302
What Sureshade model works best on a 302 Hardtop?